“Galleria on a Rainy Day” by Joan McPherson
Clinton Art Society Membership
Membership Fee: $35
Membership runs from January 1 – Dec 31.
December Special: Renewal Membership Fee is $30 if renewed by December 31, 2023.
We invite you to become a member of the Clinton Art Society. Your membership provides critical support for our exhibitions, art programs, and community events that enrich, surprise, and inspire so many. When you become a member of CAS, you’re supporting the arts that keep our town vibrant, creative, and inclusive.
We encourage members to volunteer and participate in CAS activities and its maintenance. We all benefit from the cooperative spirit of our members.
- Eligibility to enter our Members Exhibitions
- Participation in plein air paint-outs and on-line critiques
- Member discounts for fee paid workshops
- Eligibility to participate in annual Clinton Arts Festival
- A discount on exhibit entries to the Summer Juried Show
- Receive our monthly newsletter. The newsletter includes complete information about all of our meetings and events – announcements and schedules for classes, workshops, artist demonstrations, trips, etc.
- Advance notice of upcoming exhibitions and Call to Artists invitations
- E-Blasts announcing events and opportunities open only to members
- A link to your personal website from “Our Artists” page
- An opportunity to become an Elected Artist; includes:
- Opportunity to participate in the Elected Artist Show
- Opportunity to enter paintings at no cost to the Small Works show
To be considered for Elected Member status, an artist must have been accepted into 3 juried exhibitions within a 5-year period and are expected to serve as volunteers within the organization.
Elected Membership status is subject to approval by the Executive Board. The Executive Board shall keep an Eligibility List and will notify Associate Members once they have achieved Elected Member status.
Elected Artists are guaranteed one painting to be hung in the CAS Member Exhibitions and in the Elected Artist’s Exhibitions. Entries into the Juried Exhibitions are not guaranteed to any member and are subject to approval by the juror.
If Elected Artists have not paid their dues for two consecutive years or they have not repaid their back dues, they will be dropped and can rejoin as an Associate Member. Links to their websites will be disabled until dues are up to date.
From teaching a class, to serving on a committee or the Board of Directors, helping with marketing efforts, obtaining sponsorships or setting up events, the Clinton Art Society relies on a robust group of dedicated volunteers and we are so grateful for them! We would not exist without their help.
We are so grateful for the support of local businesses whose financial support enables us to bring creative opportunities, guest artists for demonstrations, jurors and other art related events to our members and the local community. We welcome new businesses who share our belief that the arts enrich our community in so many ways and wish to be recognized as contributing to this effort.
The Clinton Art Society has many artist members with websites where you can find more of their work and contact information.